A motive to change the D-Link router’s wireless password can sometimes cross a user’s mind. So, to easily go ahead with the process of changing the D-Link’s wireless password, our professional team of D-link Router Support team will guide you about how to open the router’s configuration page in the web browser. So, yes after logging into the configuration page, a user needs to change the password straight from the Wireless settings menu. To Change D-Link Wireless Password read the easy steps are given below.
Steps to Change DLink Wireless password
Part 1 takes you through the process involved in accessing the router
- Open up the web browser from your connected device
- Enter the 192.168.0.1 right into the address bar which will be the default address for your D-Link routers.
- Next, simply type the .192.168.1.1 if it’s the case where the previous address isn’t working out at all.
- Enter the .http://dlinkrouter address if neither of the addresses works.
- Search for the router’s address if nothing is going well.
Part 2 takes about the Signing-In process
- Type the “admin” as a username. This will be the most common default username for D-Link router which you are using currently.
- Leave the Password field blank as it was before. There is a wide number of D-Link routers that don’t have a password assigned at all.
- Try typing the “admin” as a password. If a blank password is not working properly, then try for admin.
- Look up if the router model has default login information or not.
- Press and then hold the Reset button for a while which is located at the back of the router if a user is incapable of login to the account
Related Blog: Reset Password In D-link Router With Flawless Solutions
Part 3 deals with the information about changing the Wi-Fi Password
- Click on the Wireless tab initially. Well, if this tab is invisible to you, then just click on the Setup tab and then click on the “Wireless Settings” option in the left menu.
- Click the Security Mode menu carefully.
- Click on the “Enable WPA2 Wireless Security” option. Unless a user is specifically trying to connect to older devices that don’t support WPA2 at all. It is recommended that a user should always be using this security method.
- Click on the Passphrase field next.
- Type the password which you wish to continue with. Make sure that the password does not contain any dictionary related words and is not easy to speculate.
- Retype the password in the Confirm Passphrase field.
- Click on the Save Settings button.
- At last, simply enter the new password on the wireless devices.
Why approach us?
We work by re-imaging the development of tech prop-up industry by leveling up the industry into higher level while bringing our customers nearer. Our DLink Customer Support Services track the concept of the anytime-anywhere approach based on cavernous communal understanding between our technicians and customers to deliver world-class support services. We are highly focused on delivering customized customer eccentric solutions via an integrated approach. Our customer support department delivers support via phone, chat, and email.