Linksys Router Error Code 2318 is generally occurring due to an active Internet connection or connectivity problem. Means, when you do not have an active Internet connection, and you are trying to access the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi site, then it displays messages of Error Code 2318 on your browser. Also, this error occurs, even when you are online, you may encounter login issues. Then, it’s important for you to immediately Fix Linksys Router Error Code 2318 so you can do your work in a smooth manner. Here, the blog will guide you some easy troubleshooting methods which you have to follow to fix this problem.
Steps to Fix Linksys Router Error Code 2318
Method 1:- Create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account
Step 1:-Login Into Linksys Account
First, you have to open a web browser and type linksyssmartwifi.com into an address bar. Then you will see a link to log in the Linksys router password, located in the bottom so hit on it, via using Linksys smart Wi-Fi account.
Step 2:- Create the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account
Then you have to create the Linksys smart Wi-Fi account, which located at the upper right-hand side of a page.
Step 3:- Fill Important Information
After you have to type all mandatory information in the blank field. If the page doe not load as quickly then try into another web browser.
Step 4:- Accept the End User License Agreement
Then give a right tick in the dialog box, if this reads and accept the “End user License agreement”.
Step 5:- Create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account
Now click to create a Linksys smart Wi-Fi account and check the Error Code 2318 is removed.
If not, then go to the next method.
Related Blog: How To Resolve Linksys Router Error 2112?
Method 2:- Computer 3rd Party Security Software Configurations
- You should try to turn off antivirus and firewall programs on your computer while testing. 3rd party firewalls are not usually required when using routers as they are effective on blocking malicious inbound traffic.
- Then try to turn off all devices accept for one wired LAN PC while testing.
- Disable any downloading client software managers, like Torrents or similar.
- If this method is not working, then go to the next method.
Method 3: Do Manually Computer Web Browser Configurations
- First, check what browser you are using. you can try to Opera or FF. If IE 8, 9, 10 or 11, set compatibility mode and test again.
- Try to disable any security browser Add-ons includes No Script and Ad-Block or configure them to permit All Pages when connected to the Linksys router.
- Try to clear all browser caches.
- Be sure to log into the Admin account on the router.
- Use a prediction service to assist the complete searches and URLs typed in the address bar.
- Calculate network actions to get better page load performance.
- Enable the phishing and malware protection.
Call Us Router Support Number +1(855)419-0919 For Technical Help
We are a team of expert guidelines available at +1(855)419-0919 Router Support Number 24/7 hours to bring users future effective solutions at your desk. Technicians are backed by exceptionally rich and thorough knowledge, about every issue that arise in the router. So, feel free to place calls at our end and get world-class solutions at your desk.