If users are facing issues, then they can grab a couple of solutions to troubleshoot the problem easily. Users working on more than one computer, needs to determine whether the problem lies with their device or with the computer attach with the second computer. This document is explained by professional Netgear router support experts on how to Fix Netgear Error Code 10 (on device manager) after users have installed the network adapter.
Steps to Fix Netgear Error Code 10:
To identify the problem, follow these steps:
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Right-click on the “My Computer” section and select the “Properties” icon.
- Under the System Properties, a user is required to select the “Hardware” tab and then select “Device Manager” icon.
- In the Device Manager a user will be able to see the NETGEAR adapter (For ex: WPNT121T) with a big Yellow Exclamation sign listed in Network adapters category.
- Double click on the “NETGEAR’ Adapter and then check the device status which is located just below the General
Related Blog: How to Fix Netgear Router Error Code 651?
Causes for Code 10:
- IRQ conflict
- Adapter not plugged in properly
- Wrong/Incorrect driver installed
To uninstall your adapter drivers:
- Uninstall the adapter drivers by right-clicking on the NETGEAR Adapter and then select the “Uninstall” icon.
- Turn off the computer and then gently remove the adapter from the computer.
- Turn on the PC and then carefully install drivers again via the use of CD or the software which you have downloaded for the adapter from the support site.
- When a user is prompted to plug in or even is asked to insert the adapter, then they are requested to insert the adapter on a different slot simply to avoid any conflict you’re your existing devices.
If you find that few issues still persists, then just uninstall the drivers from the system.
- Downloading the latest drivers for the adapter from NETGEAR Download Center is recommended by Netgear router technical support professionals and follow all the installation instructions.
Contact Netgear Customer Support Number For Assistance
We are working 24/7 hours at Router Support Number +1(855)419-0919 for instant solutions. Who are always ready to spread their hands to its customers and help them out. Study every issue and get these problems to resolve completely at your desk. Place a call at our end and get the most accepted solution